No matter what role you fill at RSL (Queensland Branch), we can safely say that no two days are the same. That’s because we are in the business of helping people. Contrary to popular belief, we are not about beer and pokies – we are here to provide advice on compensation and entitlements, rehabilitation support, low cost and emergency housing and financial relief. Every day of our working lives revolves around making sure that anyone who has served in the Australian Defence Force who needs assistance or support gets it.
We’d like to think we are not quite what you’d expect of an organisation of our stature and maturity (in 2016 we celebrated our Centenary). Our team of around 150 people, primarily based in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, comprises young professionals and support staff who want to make sure we have the stamina and relevance to be around for another 100 years. Our CEO is entrepreneurial, commercially savvy and has the credentials not only to grow a successful organisation, but one with heart.
Benefits of working here:
- Focus on professional training
- Friendly culture
- Offsite teambuilding and social events
- Breakfast and snacks on us
- Bike racks, showers and lockers
- Breakfast wellbeing seminars
- Work/life balance recognition
- Easy access to public transport
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu vaccinations
- Microsoft staff discount program
- Competitive pay – linked to continuous reviews of market labour rates
- Performance based rewards