Open Arms - Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training - Gold Coast
A national educational workshop to help you respond to suicide signals.
Most people thinking about suicide signal their pain and intentions. This gives us opportunities to respond.
- Learn to see, hear and respond to signals.
- Improve your skills for working with people at risk to increase immediate safety and get further help.
- Recognise when someone may be thinking of suicide.
- Respond in ways that clarify and address suicide risk.
- Understand why suicidal thoughts are present.
- Work together to review risk and increase safety.
Who can attend: Anyone concerned about family, friends, colleagues or others in the veteran community. Attendance at both days is essential.
For more information visit the Open Arms website.