Active Lifestyles - Tree Tops Challenge Family Day
RSL Queensland has selected Active Lifestyles events throughout Queensland to provide opportunities for veterans, current serving Defence members, their partners, and children to take part in activities while connecting with fellow members of the Defence family.
Bring along the whole family to this adrenaline-filled half-day Tree Top Challenge. Climb over shaking wooden bridges, swing into nets, slide through tunnels and jump on sky-high flying foxes while exploring 12 acres of amazing bushland and rainforest. Following the activity, a light lunch will be provided for you at the restaurant onsite.
- Over 140 challenging elements to tackle
- 14 epic zip lines, including a 120m-long epic
- 4 levels to tackle, from easy to extreme
- 12 acres of world heritage nature to explore
- 8 Tree Top Courses
- Optional lunch provided
Restrictions and Requirements
- This activity is open to Veterans, current serving Defence members, their partners, and children (ages 8+)
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- All climbers must be able to reach above 160cm to the middle of their palms. This is a very strict height requirement as any person who does not reach this height will not be able to climb.
- To access the Black levels, participants must be able to reach 180cm with the palm of their hand stretched above their head.
- No participant with pre-existing injuries or conditions can climb. This is a high-intensity adventure activity that is not suitable for anyone who has or is recovering from an injury or condition that impairs their physical abilities. Due to the nature of ziplining and high ropes activities all participants must be fully fit and able to complete the course without assistance.
- Harnesses have a maximum diameter of 120cm and a maximum weight of 120kg.
What to bring
- Closed-in shoes (sneakers are ideal).
- Shorts, long pants, or leggings that are suitable for wearing a harness.
- A small camera or phone to capture memories (only if you can secure it in a pocket with a zip).
Please note that prior to the event, you will be required to complete 2 waivers – one from RSL Queensland and one from Mount Tamborine Treetop Challenge. The links to both waivers will be emailed after registration. You will be unable to participate without completing both waivers by 3rd February.
The Mount Tamborine Treetop Challenge is located inside Thunderbird Park which is on the corner of Tamborine Mountain Rd and Cedar Creek Falls Rd, North Tamborine 4272.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact email@example.com.Register Now
08.30am - 12.30pm
Cedar Creek Falls Road