Hader Clinic Queensland is a private drug and alcohol rehabilitation program specialising in residential rehabilitation programs of 30, 60 and 90 days.
HCQ focuses on treatment programs to meet the social, psychological and emotional needs of military veterans through specific cognitive based therapies that treat the following:
- Extensive Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety (General Anxiety Disorder, Adjustment Disorder, Panic Disorder, OCD)
- Associated mental health
Hader Clinic Queensland offer many programs including:
- 30, 60 and or 90 day residential rehabilitation
- Transitional Housing Program (12 weeks)
- After Care Program, Intensive and Standard Outpatient Programs (on completion of 90 day residential program)
Our residential rehabilitation facility is located on the Sunshine Coast and our transitional housing program and head office is in Brisbane.
Hader Clinic Queensland is accredited with the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards
1300 856 847