Operation connect and reflect, Cairns
An ADF Partner's Event
ADF partners are invited to attend ‘Operation connect and reflect’. This is a four week program where we will explore various art modalities, meditation and mindfulness and reflect on how these strategies can be used as part of a self-care routine. Connect with fellow Defence partners in a fun, relaxed and friendly environment. No artistic experience necessary!
Light refreshments will be provided.
Registrations close on Wednesday 28 April unless the event is fully booked earlier.
This program runs for four weeks. Sessions are once a week from 10.00am to 12.00pm on the following dates: 05 May, 12 May, 19 May and 26 May.
- We may take photographs for use on our social media channels, on our website or in one of our publications. Please let DCO staff know at the event if you do not consent.
- In the event of a change in government COVID-19 restrictions, this event may be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Please ensure your email address is accurate as you will receive your booking confirmation and any additional information or changes to the event by email.
- In line with government regulations and our COVID SAFE PLAN, tickets for this event are limited to ensure we practice safe social distancing.
- When registering, you must register for a ticket for yourself and each person attending.
- When registering you will be required to provide your best contact number. In the event of a COVID-19 outbreak or the positive COVID-19 test result of an attendee, your contact details will be provided for contacting tracing if directed by the Department of Health.
- If you or someone in your family are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms on the day of the event, please stay at home. If you attend the event with flu-like symptoms, staff will advise you to return home and seek medical advice.
- Antibacterial wipes and hand sanitiser will be available at the event.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you become unable to attend the event, please cancel your booking by clicking on the link in your confirmation email ‘View and manage your order online’. This take you to your ‘Tickets’ page where you can choose the “Cancel my Order’ option to release the tickets back to the event listing
Wednesday 26 May
15 Kamerunga Road